Checklist for Home Sellers
- Mow and water the lawn.
- Trim trees and plant flowers.
- Store all bikes, toys and equipment out of sight.
- Paint or touch-up the outside of the house.
- Put potted flowers in the front.
- Get rid of unnecessary furniture.
- Clean closets and clear off countertops.
- Scrub all tile floors.
- Clean all carpets.
- Clean all windows and mirrors.
- Clean stains in all sinks and tubs.
- Fix leaky faucets.
- Replace missing door or cabinet handles.
- Fix or replace broken appliances.
- Replace broken tiles in bathroom or kitchen.
- Paint if necessary.
- Discuss major repairs with your Sales Associate.
|Freshen Up||Ask a “buyer”|